Delphin Vaccum Cleaner Review

4 of 12 Delphin reviews

Delphin vacuum cleaner is nothing but a scam.Do not buy it.

The salesman whose photo I am attaching are trained to be expert manipulators and skilled at deception.Delphin company is a fraud.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Delphin Vaccum Cleaner
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #895227

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Delphin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 12 Delphin reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 13 #1226233 Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Dear Consumer,
Im a user of delphin machine. I find the machine is very good. Pls use the right word at the right time. Then using manipuative word.! Personally the sales person from delphin is very good and professional thats why I bought from them! And pls take out the photo as people also need to feed their family.
Thank u .
Regards Sincere Consumer

Sep 17 #1214061 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear expert complainer,
Please post your picture aswell 'be a man'., And please advice why should i not get the delphin. Are you trying to insult the sales person and the company? Please clarify.

Sep 17 #1214059

May I know what did he do to manipulate your thoughts?
1) did you purchase a delphin machine from him? Yes/No
2) How did he deceived you? Please do not simply throw an accusation without providing details and facts.
As such, your thread is very much invalid.

Sep 17 #1214056 Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

I know this salesman very well. He sold me a S8 machine 2 weeks ago. He is very professional and precise in the way he explained and allow me and my wife to feel that getting rid of all these dust mites is truly impotant for our family, most important Kristian did his best to patiently explained to us about the importance of our family's health. Moreover, we have no idea how to reduce our sinus problem at this point, until we know about Delpin product introduced by Kristian. Without his professional input we will not be able to realise how important is to get rid of all these terrible dustmites at home. Still I would like to thanks Kristian for his effort in explaining in a very professional manner and finally make a decision to purchase.

Sep 17 #1214052

The ear nose throat department of Singapore declared there are approximately 5 MILLION dust Mites on an average Singapore bed. Those disgusting *** in the container that was extracted from my son's and our beds were there for my whole family to see.
If you are saying that we have been deceived and manipulated then you have insulted my family.
We have been using this delphin machine for the past 7 years and we are very satisfied customers.

Sep 17 #1214051 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

If you are broke dont say someone is a scam! We have been using delphin for the past 3years now and we appreciate the multifunctional machine very much as its a wonderful investment for our health. A man's health is his wealth. As a consumer i believe u might be broke and cant afford your health. May god bless you!

Delphin die hard fan

Sep 16 #1213898 Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

How can a stranger manipulate you? If you are so easily manipulated, then you must be very busy everday getting manipulated! LOL! You brought the machine & you feel regretted, don push the blames to other. Only you yourself can bring out the credit card or cash to make a purchase

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Delphin. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Delphin.
Filing a new complaint about
×